Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gluten-Free Homemade Coffee Creamer

It was really scary this morning when we woke up and realized there was only enough half-and-half in the refrigerator for one cup of coffee.  Since I've been seeing recipes for homemade coffee creamer all over Pinterest, I decided to be brave and try one.  Many of them call for sweetened condensed milk.  I don't usually keep that in my pantry because it just has too much sugar for my taste.  I wanted my creamer to be fairly neutral in sweetness so I could adjust each cup individually depending on what I want each day.

Here's what I used:

1 12-oz. can evaporated milk
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 Tablespoon vanilla

Mix in a glass jar using a stick blender.  Store in the refrigerator.

De-lish-ous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment